The theme for this night
shall henceforth be:
CARTOONS THAT WERE TRAGICALLY MADE
INTO LIVE-ACTION MOVIES
VIDEO GAMES THAT WERE TRAGICALLY MADE INTO CARTOONS THEN MADE INTO
MOVIES AND THEN CARTOONS THAT WERE TRAGICALLY MADE INTO VIDEO GAMES THEN
but that takes longer to say.
FEATURING THE FOLLOWING SHOWS!
GADGET, THE CARTOON
original, the best. Brace yourself for a treat as we head down Nostalgia Lane!
BROS. SUPER SHOW, THE CARTOON
Yes there was a cartoon!
See and believe.
GADGET 2, THE MOVIE
Shot almost entirely in
Brisbane, this movie features worse special effects and even worse casting
than the first movie! Starring that guy from 3rd Rock from the Sun who
squints a lot.
BROS, THE MOVIE
Mario and Luigi in a
movie! I can't remember it very well.
MOMMA MIA! WHAT'S THE PLAN?
||Saturday April 3, 7pm.
||Trish's place (if you don't know where that is, well it sucks to be you).
||Bring drinks and maybe a beanbag or something if you don't like chairs
much. Also BYO snacks as Trish is on a silly diet and shall not provide
for the dietless.
WOWSERS! WHAT ARE THE DRINKING RULES?
Gadget exclaims "WOWSERS!", take a drink.
Dr Claw or his evil cat does an evil laugh, take a drink.
Inspector Gadget jumps to the wrong conclusion, take a drink.
Gadget utters the phrase "Go-Go Gadget anything", take a drink.
● If Gadget takes credit for something his
niece did, take a drink.
MARIO BROS. THE CARTOON
● Every time you see some kind of fungus, take a drink.
● If Mario gets a power-up, take 2 drinks!
● Take a drink if Mario or Luigi says "Momma Mia!" or does anything else
INSPECTOR GADGET 2
● Every time you recognise something from Brisbane, take a drink.
● You're going to be pretty drunk with the above rule, you
don't need any more.
MARIO BROS. THE MOVIE
● If you see a plumber, have a drink.
● If you see anything that you recognise directly from the game (e.g. a
drainpipe, a coin, a Koopa Troopa,
a mushroom), take a drink.